Accept and Continue

Cookies on this site

This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Useful Contacts


  • 999 (emergencies if life is in danger or crime is in progress)
  • 101 (non-emergencies)

Report a non-urgent crime or incident online at:

Sevenoaks District Council - 01732 227000

Fly tipping, street cleaning, dog fouling, parking issues, bottle banks, graffiti, planning applications, abandoned vehicles.

Dartford Borough Council - 01322 343434

Fly tipping in Roman Villa Road (outside our boundary) for online reporting.

Kent Highways - 03000 418181 (Emergency out of hours 03000 419191)

Anything that may cause accident or injury, Kent Highways online reporting - go to "Roads and Transport" for roads, potholes, streetlights, pavements, drains, traffic lights and any other problems. 

Environment Agency - 03708 506 506

For any problems with the river, (although often issues are the responsibility of landowners either side of the river)

Citizens Advice - national helpline - 0300 330 9001

Thames Water report a leak - 0800 714 614

Devon Road Surgery - 01322 862121